Mischa Thrace has worked as an English teacher, a horse trainer, a baker, and a librarian and has amassed enough random skills to survive most apocalypses. (Except a spider plague – there’s no surviving that.) She lives in Middle-of-Nowhere, Massachusetts with her husband, a one-eyed dog, and a cranky cat who rarely leaves the basement. She loves tea, all things geek, and not getting ax-murdered on long walks in the woods.
The Weird, Not-Third-Person, Stuff
1. I can sculpt cool things out of chocolate. A useless but tasty talent!
2. I’m a big fan of recreational violence – I studied mixed martial arts and would love to try roller derby.
3. I can quote disturbing amounts of Joss Whedon’s oeuvre.
4. I have a plethora of extra internal organs.
5. My favorite random fact is that the center of our galaxy tastes like raspberries and smells like rum.
6. I have specific mugs dedicated to certain drinks during certain activities. It’s a problem.
7. I love bats and opossums.
8. I could happily live on carbs and cheese.
9. I hate having my picture taken more than anything in the world.
10. Despite being cameraphobic, I would love to ‘play’ a corpse on crime show.